Arrezzio Imperial Luxe Ravioli (Braised Beef) have the taste and appearance of scratch-made, without the time and labor. Served with a rich walnut sauce, they are perfect for a fall or winter menu.
For the Nogada Crema
- Purée all ingredients in a blender, about 2 minutes.
- Refrigerate in an airtight container up to 6 days. Makes about 2¼ cups.
For the Poblano-Corn Fricassee
- Cook green onions in a sauté pan over high heat until charred, about 2 minutes, stirring once.
- Add oil, poblano peppers, corn, red onion, and bell pepper; cook until lightly charred and tender, about 4 minutes, stirring once.
- Remove from heat; stir in apple, raisins, and salt.
- Refrigerate in an airtight container up to 6 days. Makes about 3 cups.
- Prepare 5 ravioli as label directs; drain.
- Heat a portion of Poblano-Corn Fricassee on a sheet tray under the broiler until lightly charred, about 2 minutes.
- Serve ravioli over Poblano-Corn Fricassee drizzled with a portion of Nogada Crema garnished with pomegranate seeds and cilantro.