This Greek salad gets an update with the addition of radicchio, arugula and avocado to the classic tomatoes and cucumber. Toss the salad with feta vinaigrette and lay grilled wild-caught shrimp on top before serving.
- Soak an 8-inch wooden skewer for 1 hour in water.
- Skewer the shrimp and season with salt and pepper.
- Heat a charbroiler to medium-high. Place shrimp skewers on the charbroiler and cook for 3 minutes per side.
- While the shrimp is grilling, in a large bowl combine arugula, radicchio, cucumber, tomato, onion and bell pepper with 1 ounce of the feta vinaigrette.
- Sprinkle the feta cheese over the salad and top with shrimp and avocado slices.
- Serve with lemon slices, if using. Serve with the remaining 2 ounces of the vinaigrette on the side.