This is a cold version on “Louisiana Shrimp Boil”. It can be served on a big bowl with crackers on the side
or on top of tostadas.
- On a heavy bottom stock pot, at medium-high heat, bring “Crab Boil” ingredients to a boil.
- Add shrimp and after 1 minute of cooking, bring out and place on a plate then quickly put them to the freezer and bring to a cold state.
- While water still boiling add “Vegetables” and boil until the potatoes are cooked to an al dente state (usually takes around 2 minutes), bring out and place in the freezer until completely cold but not frozen.
- Next, save ½ of the “Crab Boil” liquid and place it in the freezer as well and also bring it to a completely cold state but not frozen.
- Once the Shrimp is completely cold, bring out of the freezer then peel and devein then set into a casserole dish and add “Marinating Ingredients” then set aside for later use.
- Once the “Vegetables and Crab Boil” are completely cold add to the shrimp casserole dish.
- Next, add “Garnish” then serve Family style and “Buen Provecho”