- Mix half of the cilantro and curry with oil and marinate the lamb for about 20 minutes.
- Large dice the onion and thick slice the carrots.
- Coat the lamb pieces in flour, and sauté the lamb in small batches until flour is set. Then, remove from heat and set aside.
- Sauté carrots and onions, and then add tomato paste.
- Return the lamb to the pot. Add the other half of the curry, bay leaves and cinnamon stick.
- Deglaze with beer (optional step), and then add beef soup base.
- Add potatoes, then braise in oven at 350 for two hours.
- Finish with remaining cilantro and serve.
Ingredient availability varies by location*