- Butter both sides of the bun and toast on the griddle.
- Season the dry aged patty with the pepper supreme, and sear. Cooked to desire internal temp. Medium is the most desired.
- Put a tsp of butter on the griddle and sauté the mushrooms, season with salt and pepper.
- Build the sandwich by placing the rested burger on the bun, top with sautéed mushrooms, sliced goat cheese and a tsp of room temperature pesto.
- Serve open faced with the burger top to one side topped with the sliced tomato, onion, and pickles.
Ingredient availability varies by location*