- For the sauce reduce the wine, lemon juice and shallot in a sauce pot by half.
- Add the heavy cream, cajun seasoning and bring to a boil quickly, reduce to a simmer.
- Whisk in the cubed butter a few pieces at a time whisking continuously. Once all the butter is incorporated you can fold in the crab meat, take off the heat and reserve.
- Slice tomatoes 1/2 inch thick, season with salt.
- Mix all the dry ingredients together in a bowl.
- Mix the egg, buttermilk, and hot sauce together in a separate bowl.
- Dip the green tomato slices in the dry mix then the buttermilk, and back to dry mix, shake off excess lightly.
- Fry at 350 degrees until crispy and a nice golden brown approximate 6 minutes, remove, and place on paper towel.
- Plate as shown in picture.