Cooked low and slow sous vide-style to a delectable tenderness, Sysco Imperial Sous Vide Lamb products are ready to heat and serve in any application from center-of-the-plate to bowls and ethnic-inspired sandwiches.
Hard Cider Glaze
- Heat all ingredients in a saucepan over medium heat until reduced by ½, about 30 minutes. Refrigerate in an airtight container up to 6 days. Makes about 1 cup.
Roasted Squash, Apples and Onions
- Toss all ingredients in a large bowl. Spread in a single layer on parchment-lined sheet pan and roast at 400˚F until tender and lightly caramelized, about 35 minutes. Refrigerate in an airtight container up to 6 days. Makes about 6 cups.
- Warm Sous Vide Rosemary & Mint Lamb Shanks in packaging in a saucepan of simmering water until heated through, about 5 minutes.
- Remove packaging and transfer lamb and sauce to a sauté pan over medium heat. Cook until lamb is slightly charred and sauce has mostly reduced, about 8 minutes, basting occasionally.
- Warm Roasted Squash, Apples and Onions in oven at 400˚F until heated through, about 8 minutes.
- Heat Hard Cider Glaze in a small saucepan over high heat until simmering, about 2 minutes; whisk in butter. Transfer Roasted Squash, Apples and Onions to serving plate; serve topped with lamb and glaze.