Your items have been added.
- Place the chicken thigh meat into a 1 gallon resealable bag.
- Place the remaining ingredients with only one of the lemongrass stalks minced white part only into a stainless steel mixing bowl and whisk together. Reserve the remaining 12 stalks of lemongrass for skewering.
- Add the wet marinade to the chicken and seal the bag, let marinade for 3-24hrs.
- Remove chicken from the marinade and skewer with the lemongrass stalks, discard the marinade.
- Grill or sear over high heat until a good caramelization occurs and the chicken is cooked through. Finish in oven if need.
- Serve with peanut or sweet chili sauce. This chicken is also awesome on salads and tacos etc.
Ingredient availability varies by location*