The versatile Sysco Imperial Lemon Poppy Seed Bread Cheesecake is baked in a graham cracker crust and topped with real whipped cream and lemon poppy seed crumbles. Here, it is topped with a Coconut-Macadamia combination for a contrasting crunch.
Toasted Coconut-Macadamia Crunch
For the Citrus-Ginger Glaze
- Heat all ingredients to a simmer in a saucepan over medium heat; remove from heat.
- Refrigerate in an airtight container up to 6 days. Makes about 1 cup.
For the Toasted Coconut-Macadamia Crunch
- Toss all ingredients in a bowl until large crumbs form; refrigerate 30 minutes.
- Spread nut mixture on a sheet tray; bake at 350°F until golden brown, about 10 minutes.
- Cool completely; store in an airtight container up to 6 days. Makes about 3 cups.
- Serve 1 slice cheesecake topped with a portion of Toasted Coconut- Macadamia Crunch garnished with a portion of Citrus-Ginger Glaze, candied ginger, and orange segments.