If you serve burgers, you want to offer a variety of choices on your menu—with a choice of different cheeses, meats
NASHVILLE HOT BACON
PIMIENTO CHEESE BURGER
FOR THE NASHVILLE HOT BACON
- In a bowl, combine brown sugar, cayenne, paprika and salt.
Lay the bacon on a sheet pan lined with parchment and coat the bacon
on one side with the hot mixture.
- Bake in a 360-degree oven until crispy and drain.
FOR THE BURGER
- Season the patty liberally with salt and pepper and cook in a skillet or on a flattop until it reaches desired doneness.
- Combine the mayonnaise, pimientos, cheddar and sriracha and let chill.
- Season the flour with salt and pepper.
- Dredge tomatoes in the flour, then in the beaten egg, then in the panko.
- Cook the breaded tomatoes in a 350-degree deep fryer for 1 to 2 minutes, turning once.
To build the burger
- Toast the bun. Then layer with the patty, pimiento cheese, hot bacon and pickles.
- Serve with the fried green tomatoes.