A seafood twist on popular Mexican street food. The scallop flavored butter on the corn gives this dish its unique flavor profile.
- Pre heat grill. Shuck four ears of corn, and roast them on the grill for about 2 – 3 min.
- Once the corn is roasted cut the kernels off of the cob and place in a bowl with salt, ancho and cotija and set aside.
- Heat a 10” skillet on high, add 4 tbl butter and sear scallops for just under a minute on each side.
- Remove scallops and with the leftover butter from the pan pour it into the bowl of seasoned corn and cotija and toss.
- To plate, place the seasoned roasted corn on the bottom of the plate, top with scallops, and garnish with a crema drizzle, cilantro micro greens and chile threads.
Ingredient availability varies by location*