Shio Koji Tomahawk and Miso Butter Lobster
- In a large pot with water, place boil in the bag mashed potatoes and bring up to temperature according to the directions.
- Marinate tomahawk in shio koji sauce for 24 hours. Salt and pepper to taste. Mark on the grill and finish in the oven at 475°F until internal temperature reaches 125°F and rest on a roasting rack; cut.
- Mix together the butter and miso. Spread some miso butter on lobster tail and reserve the rest for dipping. Roast lobster at 475°F for 6 to 8 minutes.
- Toss carrots in 1 tablespoon of neutral oil and toss with gochugaru seasoning. Roast at 475°F for 4 to 6 minutes.
- To plate, place the cut steak and lobster tails on a large plate and garnish with miso butter. In 2 separate side dishes, place the carrots and mashed potatoes. Serve immediately garnished with furikake and/or charred orange slices, if desired.
Ingredient availability varies by location*