- To begin, place the first 5 ingredients in the food processor. Pulse 5-7 times and be careful not to over pulse. Season with salt and pepper to taste and place in the refrigerator to properly chill down.
- Once chilled, fully scoop out 7 oz portion and create a patty. Sear in a pan 4 minutes each side. When the patty reaches 135 degrees, glaze with teriyaki sauce and continue to cook for another 2 minutes. Set aside.
- To make the kimchee mayonnaise simply mix the kimchee base with the mayonnaise. Set aside.
- For the cabbage slaw, mix the cabbage with the sesame dressing and set aside. This is best done to order so that the cabbage retains freshness.
- To assemble, toast the brioche bun and place the kimchee mayonnaise on the bottom. Next, add a layer of arugula, then the shrimp patty and top with the bun. Serve with a side of the slaw.
Ingredient availability varies by location*