From the #1 branded choice in deli American cheese, we’re excited to introduce Land O’Lakes Extra Melt® Sharp American Premium Slices! These super-thick cheese slices make it easy to elevate your menu by delivering a premium, extra-cheesy and delicious flavor that will enhance your burgers, sandwiches and more. On top of premium taste and superior meltable texture, these cheese slices offer maximum convenience, coming in resealable packages with no interleaf between slices for less waste and ease of use in the kitchen.
Features & Benefits
- Superior cheese melt, taste and thickness from an industry leading manufacturer
- Cost-effective; premium slice size (1.2 ounces) allows operators to enhance cheese melt and flavor without using 2+ cheese slices
- Ideal for burgers, sandwiches, grilled cheese, or even to add flavor and performance to pastas, sauces or desserts
- Consistency and convenience; pre-sliced form ensures evenly sized slices in an easy-to-use resealable package
Get inspired and start incorporating Land O’Lakes Extra Melt® Sharp American Premium Slices into your menu today:
- All-American Burger and Smothered Cheese Fries: Juicy brisket patty with extra-thick American cheese, lettuce, tomato, onion, pickles and special sauce on an onion roll served with thin-cut crispy fries smothered in American cheese and fresh herbs
- Buffalo Chicken Grilled Cheese: Buffalo chicken, American cheese and celery-blue cheese slaw on pullman bread
- Everything Bagel Sandwich: Mayonnaise, tomato slices, crispy bacon, American cheese and a sunny-side-up egg served on an “everything” bagel
- Mini Apple-Cheese Pies: Savory mini puff pastries with apple pie filling and American cheese slices with a caramel dipping sauce
Visit SuppliesOnTheFly.com and search “Cutting Edge Solutions” for more information on featured servingware.
Sysco’s Cutting Edge Solutions provide new and innovative products to help you refresh your menu, drive repeat business and streamline back-of-house operations. Contact your local Sysco Marketing Associate today for more details.