SMOKED BLOODY MARY SHRIMP SHOOTERS
Creativity is key in the new year, and Chef Joseph DiSabantonio’s Smoked Bloody Mary Shrimp Shooters hit the mark. He puts a unique spin on traditional cocktail sauce by accenting Bloody Mary mix with charred oranges, then topping with smoke-infused shrimp, fried potatoes, and lemon for acidity. Perfect as a small plate or tapas offering, customers will love the intense layers of flavors in each bite.
- Season shrimp with salt and pepper.
- Cold smoke shrimp for 20 minutes.
For charred orange cocktail:
- Cut orange into four slices and grill until charred. Puree oranges, Bloody Mary mix and ketchup in a blender until smooth.
- Fry julienned potatoes until crispy and brown.
- To serve, add 1 ounce of charred orange cocktail to each shot glass. Top with intertwined shrimp and garnish with crispy potato strings.
Ingredient availability varies by location*
Unlock More Recipes Each Month
Dark Chocolate Sour Cherry Panna Cotta
Katsu Pork Milanese Sandwich
Grilled Baharat Lamb Chops