With Cutting Edge Solution product Portico Classic Wild Alaska Pollock Bites, you get a delicious whitefish taste with thaw-and-serve ease and practicality.
SPICY MANGO DRESSING
FOR THE MANGO DRESSING
- In a saucepan over low heat, combine the mango, jalapenos, vinegar, sugar, water and shallot.
- Cover and let simmer until the mango is tender, about 10 minutes.
- Pour the mango mixture into a food processor and purée.
- Add the mayonnaise, cilantro, garlic and lime juice and season with salt and pepper. Stir until combined.
FOR THE TACOS AND FRENCH FRIES
- Fry the pollock bites according to the package directions. Fry the french fries according to the package directions. Season with the salt and pepper.
- While the fish and fries are cooking, in a small bowl combine the mayonnaise and vinegar and whisk until smooth.
- In a larger bowl, combine the slaw mix, red bell pepper and sliced green onion. Fold the mayonnaise mixture into the slaw until fully incorporated. Season with salt and pepper.
- Drain the fish and fries on paper towels. Season the fries with the RedHot seasoning.
- Build the tacos by placing the pollock pieces at the bottom of each flour tortilla, topped with the slaw mixture.
- Garnish with cilantro leaves and lime slices.