- Use chicken base to make 2 quarts of stock or use homemade stock. Small dice onion and mince garlic.
- Sauté onion, garlic, and crushed red pepper, in olive oil, until softened. Season with salt and black pepper.
- Add the arborio rice and sauté for 3 minutes.
- Add the stock and bring to a simmer.
- When the rice is cooked al dente, stir in the chopped greens and remove from the heat.
- Taste and adjust seasoning.
- Serve garnished with grated pecorino romano and fresh cracked pepper.
Ingredient availability varies by location*