Juicy and flavorful beef fajitas from Casa Solana served with an assortment of vegetables and spicy table salsa.
¼ Casa Solana Imperial avocado, sliced in half
- Preheat a charbroiler to high heat and oil it well.
- Grill the fajita meat on the charbroiler until it reaches desired doneness.
- Remove the meat and let it rest for 5 minutes. Slice the meat against the grain into ¼-inch slices.
- In a sauté pan, heat the olive oil over medium-high heat and sauté the peppers and onion until they are al dente.
- To build the tacos, take two tortillas and heat them on a flat-top grill or pan, about 30 seconds per side.
- Divide the Spicy Table Salsa between the tortillas, followed by the sautéed peppers and onion and fajita beef.
- Top with sliced avocado, pickled red onion and cilantro leaves.
- Squeeze some crema over each taco and top with the Cotija cheese.
Ingredient availability varies by location*