- Slice the sour dough in 1/2 in slices and drizzle with oil and season with salt and pepper both sides. Put on the grill 30 seconds a side just to get some grill marks and set aside.
- Shave thin the radish with a mandolin so that you can almost see through them. Place in ice water to retain crunch and color. Set aside for garnish at the end.
- Cut a lemon in half and grill this will caramelize the nature oils and offer a sweetness to the natural flavor of the lemon. Once you have grill marks set aside.
- Cut the heart of romaine in half making sure to keep the stem at the bottom intact this will hold the romaine heart together. Gently run under cold water and make sure there is no sand or dirt in between the leaves pat dry. Drizzle with oil and season with salt and pepper place on grill for 20 seconds just to wilt slightly.
- To plate begin by placing half of the dressing on the plate as shown in the picture. Place the lettuce in a cross fashion drizzle the remaining dressing on top of each half. Garnish with the radish, sourdough, and the grilled lemon. Using a micro plane or rasp grate the cheese around the lettuce. Sprinkle with black pepper.