Your items have been added.
- Season the brisket point with salt and pepper. Smoke for 6 hours at 250 degrees.
- After the brisket has smoked let it rest for 20-30 minutes before cutting into cubes.
- Add 1 tsp. of water to 2 oz. of BBQ sauce and whisk to combine. Toss 5 oz. of the burnt ends in sauce.
- Fry 3 oz. of onion straws until crispy, season with salt and pepper. Place the onion straws in the dish first.
- Top the onion straws with burnt ends. Scoop 1.5 oz. of the Dairy Free Boursin and place over the top. Add .25 oz. of chopped cherry peppers and garnish with 2 oz. of the pickles.
Ingredient availability varies by location*