Top thaw-and-serve Sysco Imperial Caramel Apple Cheesecake with cinnamon-sugar donut holes on a skewer for an easy, delicious dessert with dazzling presentation.
Apple Cider-Butterscotch Sauce
For the Apple Cider-Butterscotch Sauce
- Heat apple cider to a simmer in a saucepan over medium-high heat; cook until reduced by two-thirds, about 15 minutes.
- Cook butter, brown sugar, and corn syrup in a saucepan over medium heat to 235°F, about 10 minutes.
- Remove from heat; whisk in cream, salt, and apple cider reduction.
- Refrigerate in an airtight container up to 2 weeks. Makes about 2½ cups.
- Skewer 2 donut holes onto a stick and push into 1 slice cheesecake.
- Drizzle with a portion of Apple Cider-Butterscotch Sauce and garnish with apple.