- Preheat an oven to 425°F.
- Combine fingerling potatoes, lemons, and cherry tomatoes in a non-reactive bowl. Coat in butter, salt and pepper to taste.
- Lay out vegetables on a lightly greased sheet pan.
- Bake until potatoes are almost done through, about 30 minutes.
- Remove the pan from the oven and place breast filets on the bed of vegetables.
- Add the rosemary and oregano over the contents of the sheet pan evenly.
- Bake an additional 10 minutes until the chicken breasts register 165°F internal temperature and potatoes are cooked through.
- Remove the pan from the oven and allow to rest for 5 minutes before serving.
Ingredient availability varies by location*