- Start by slicing the green onions into thirds and then slice with a heavy bias cut to create long shreds. Place in a bowl with ice cold water so they become firm and begin to curl.
- To make the vinaigrette, mix in a small bowl the gochujang sauce, vinegar, sesame seed oil, and the canola oil. Set aside and reserve for later.
- In a dry pan, toast the sesame seeds until fragrant and slightly golden brown. Set aside and reserve for later.
- For the salmon, slice the portion cut salmon in half lengthwise and slide a skewer through. Season with orange Gochugaru spice rub.
- Grill the salmon for 1 minute each side (all 4 sides) until cooked. While the salmon is on the grill, drain the green onions and pat dry. Toss with half of the the vinaigrette and place on a plate. Add the salmon on top resting on the salad. Drizzle with the remaining vinaigrette and sprinkle with the toasted sesame seeds.
Ingredient availability varies by location*