All natural and simply seasoned, Sysco Classic Sous Vide Bone-In Short Ribs are braised and low-cooked sous vide-style in their own juices, making them impeccably tender and flavorful. This innovative protein presentation offers a simple and affordable way to introduce a premium center-of-the-plate entrée on your menu.
- Whisk all ingredients in a bowl. Refrigerate in an airtight container up to 6 days. Makes about 1¾ cups.
Pickled Daikon-Onion Slaw
- Heat vinegar, sugar, salt and 1 cup water in a saucepan over high heat until sugar is dissolved, about 5 minutes. Remove from heat; cool completely.
- Toss with remaining ingredients; let stand 20 minutes, drain. Refrigerate in an airtight container up to 6 days. Makes about 3 cups.
- Heat oil in a saucepan over medium-high heat. Add Sous Vide Bone-In Short Ribs; cook until edges are browned, about 4 minutes, turning once.
- Add broth; cover and cook until broth is reduced to 1 tablespoon, about 8 minutes; remove from heat.
- Brush ribs with Gochujang-BBQ Sauce; bake at 450˚F until nicely charred, about 10 minutes. Brush with more Gochujang-BBQ Sauce; serve topped with Pickled Daikon-Onion Slaw, sprinkled with green onions and sesame seeds.