Your items have been added.
- Start by folding together the softened garlic spread with shredded Asiago cheese. Spread evenly over Pollock fillets.
- Bake at 400°F with convection fan on high for 6-8 minutes or until fish is cooked through.
- Combine the medley grape tomatoes, minced shallot, peeled and chopped black garlic, chopped tarragon, chopped parsley, lemon zest and olive oil. Toss tomato mixture into a hot skillet to heat through (1-2 minutes).
- Prepare polenta per package instructions and fold in butter and grated parmesan.
- Sauté the kale quickly and toss with S&P to taste.
- Place polenta on serving plate, top with Pollock, tomato relish and sautéed kale. ENJOY!
Ingredient availability varies by location*