Your items have been added.
- Heat the soup in the boil in the bag in a large pot of water until hot all the way through; 10-15 minutes. Reserve hot.
- Season the cod filet with the smoked chipotle herbs de provance seasoning and sear in a pan with 1/2 the butter; finish in the oven 3-4 minutes at 400°F. When done reserve hot.
- Saute the couscous in a saute pan. Season with salt and pepperpepper; reserve hot.
- Slice the green onions and pick the mint and cilantro leaves and set aside.
- To plate: place the couscous in the middle of the plate and top with the cod. Drizzle the sweet potato soup as the sauce and place your herb salad on top.
Ingredient availability varies by location*