Rumchata Ricotta Ice Cream
Rumchata Ricotta Basque Cheesecake
Your items have been added.
- Start by Preparing the Ice Cream. Whip 8 oz. if heavy cream in mixer until forms stiff peaks and set aside.
- Mix together 1 lb. ricotta cheese, 14 oz. condensed sweet milk, 1 oz. hot honey, 1 oz. vanilla extract, 4 oz. rumchata and .25 oz. of salt.
- Mix the whip cream and the ricotta cheese mix together slightly with a wire whisk. Place in freezer for 24 hours.
- Thaw Basque Cheesecake.
- Candied Cashews. Heat .5 oz of sugar and add 1 oz. of cashews. Stir continuously until sugar melts and sticks to the cashews. Then stir in .25 oz. of hot honey pull off burner and set aside.
- Heat up Basque cheesecake in oven for 5 minutes. Place on plate & place a scoop of the rumchata ricotta ice cream on top then drizzle 1 oz. of caramel sauce & .25 oz of hot honey then top with candied nuts and garnish with a mint leaf.
Ingredient availability varies by location*