- Prepare batter by mixing 1-1/3 cups of cold water with 1 cup of Sysco Classic All-Purpose Batter Mix.
- Combine panko breadcrumbs with sesame seeds and mix well.
- Dredge water dipped shrimp first in remaining dry Sysco Classic All-Purpose Batter Mix.
- Dip each shrimp by the tail into the prepared wet batter, let excess drain off.
- Dredge in dry panko breadcrumb and sesame seed mixture. Carefully pat shrimp to ensure even coating and let shrimp set for 5 minutes
- Heat fryer to 350 degrees farenheit and cook until shrimp are golden brown and serve.
Ingredient availability varies by location*