Increasingly, diners are looking for a more sophisticated burger when they dine out—and they are willing to pay a higher price. Especially when the burger uses elevated ingredients such as artisan cheeses, gourmet buns and specialty meats, like wagyu, Certified Angus or grass-fed. Sysco can provide everything you need.
FOR SUMMER HAZE BURGER
- Heat grill to medium-high.
- Liberally season both sides of the burgers with salt.
- Lightly butter the cut side of each bun, and grill until just toasted.
- On the base of the buns, add mayo, julienned red peppers, romaine lettuce and arugula.
- Smear goat cheese on the top buns.
- Place the burgers on the grill and cook for 3 minutes on each side, making sure the center is cooked.
- Remove from heat and place atop the buns.
FOR LEMON-THYME FRIES
- Deep-fry the french fries in a 350-degree fryer. Remove and let drain.
- Toss with lemon juice powder, parsley, thyme and salt to taste. Serve with the burger.