Offer customers the clean, crisp and natural taste of seafood with Portico Simply All-Natural, Chemical-Free Shrimp that delivers maximum freshness, flavor and versatility.
Coconut Caramel Sauce
- Whisk all ingredients in a saucepan over medium heat; cook until dark amber in color and reduced by half, about 10 minutes. Refrigerate in an airtight container up to 6 days. Makes about ½ cup.
Nuoc Cham Cucumbers
- Toss all ingredients in a bowl. Refrigerate in an airtight container at least 1 hour or up to 6 days. Makes about 3 cups.
Shallot-Lime Peanut Sticky Rice
- Cook shallots and oil in a saucepan over medium heat until translucent, about 3 minutes, stirring occasionally. Reduce heat to medium-low; cook until shallots are golden brown, about 10 minutes.
- Remove shallots with a slotted spoon to a paper-towel-lined sheet tray; sprinkle with salt.
- Prepare rice as label directs; fold in peanuts, lime zest and shallots. Hold warm in a steam table for service. Makes about 5 cups.
- Thread All-Natural, Chemical-Free Shrimp onto lemongrass stalks; brush with oil.
- Cook skewers in a sauté pan over medium-high heat until shrimp turn opaque throughout, about 5 minutes, turning once. Brush with Coconut Caramel Sauce.
- Serve with Nuoc Cham Cucumbers, Shallot-Lime Peanut Sticky Rice, cilantro sprigs and lime wedges.