Serve with 1 cup of dashi broth to turn into a bowl or a soft boil egg to add some richness.
- Combine miso paste, soy sauce, rice vinegar, mirin, sesame oil, and Sysco Imperial Black Garlic Powder Seasoning in a medium bowl. Add pollock and toss until well coated. Cover and refrigerate for 4 hours for all pollock to marinate.
- Heat a large pot of water to a boil. Remove from heat and add rice noodles. Allow to stand, stirring occationally, until noodles have softened but still have some firmness, about 3-5 minutes. Remove from hot water and run under cold water to stop cooking. Set aside.
- In a small bowl whisk together Imperial Black Garlic Powder Seasoning, Crushed Red Pepper, white sugar, soy sauce, and sesame oil until sugar has full dissolved. Divid sauce in half and set aside.
- Heat a wok or heavy bottom pan over medium high heat. Add 1 tablespoon of oil. Once hot add onions and saute until translucent. Add carrots and cook, stirring consistantly, until carrots begin to soften. Add red bell pepper and mushrooms and cook until tender. Add spinach and cook until just wilted.
- Pour half of sweetened black garlic soy sauce over cooked vegetables and stir to combine. Remove from heat. Gently stir in rice noodles until well mixed. Remove from pan.
- Add remaining sweetened black garlic soy sauce to wok and cook until sauce has reduced and thickened slightly. Remove from pan and set aside.
- Remove pollock from marinade. Heat a clean wok or heavy bottom pan over medium high heat. Heat remaining oil in pan. Sear pollock on both sides until well carmamelized and cooked through.
- To plate, portion one quarter of stir fried noodles on desired plate. Top with seared pollock. Drizzle with reduced sauce and garnish with scallions.
Ingredient availability varies by location*
See Sysco Imperial Black Garlic Powder Seasoning in action: