- Defrost pulled oats.
- In a medium pot, bring 1 gallon of water to a simmer. Add vegetable soup base and stir with a whisk until fully dissolved. Set aside.
- In a seperate large pot, place on medium heat. Add olive oil, and sauté the carrots, and celery until soft. Add onion, garlic, chili powder, cumin, paprika, cayenne, and tomato paste. Cook for five minutes. Add the tomato sauce to deglaze. Remove all ingredients and set aside.
- In the same pot, add remaining olive oil and brown pulled oats for 7-10 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add the vegetable stock and bring to a simmer.
- Add the cooked vegetables, beans, salt and pepper.
- Cook for 20 minutes. Serve with your favorite sides.
Ingredient availability varies by location*