For the Sauce (batch recipe):
- Toast 1 cup of pepitas in a 400°F oven for 3 minutes and let cool.
- Steam 1 cup of butternut squash for 6 minutes.
- Place the cooked squash and 1 tablespoon of the seasoning in a bowl; blend and cool.
- Combine with the mayo and season if needed.
For the pickled onions (batch recipe):
- Slice 1 onion very thin.
- Bring the white vinegar to a boil and pour on the sliced onion with 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Cover and let stand at room temperature for 10 minutes.
- Drain and chill.
For the Burger:
- Season the patty with salt and olive oil.
- Grill the patty until it reaches 160°F (3-4 minutes).
- Grill the bun.
- Fry the potatoes.
- Season one side of the pickle with the chipotle rub.
- Serve with the sauce and fries.
Ingredient availability varies by location*