Cooked low and slow sous vide-style to a delectable tenderness, Sysco Imperial Sous Vide Lamb products are ready to heat and serve in any application from center-of-the-plate to bowls and ethnic-inspired sandwiches.
- Heat rosemary and stout in a saucepan over medium heat until reduced by ½, about 30 minutes. Remove rosemary; refrigerate in an airtight container up to 6 days. Makes about 1 cup.
Pan Roasted Potatoes & Carrots
- Heat a large pot of salted water over high heat until simmering. Add potatoes, carrots and onion; cook until potatoes are just tender, about 15 minutes. Drain and refrigerate in an airtight container up to 6 days. Makes about 6 cups.
- Heat oil in a sauté pan over medium heat. Add Sous Vide Braised Lamb Shoulder and Pan Roasted Potatoes & Carrots; cook until edges are browned, about 8 minutes, turning occasionally.
- Transfer vegetables to serving plate. In same pan, add Rosemary Stout Reduction; cover and cook until heated through, about 3 minutes; turning lamb occasionally to coat.
- Transfer lamb to serving plate; whisk in sugar and butter. Drizzle lamb with Rosemary-Stout Reduction and sprinkle with carrot greens.