Introduce new flavors and attract diners by taking a familiar vehicle, the burrito, and adding a twist with soondubu jjiage, Korean pork and tofu stew.
- Cut pork butt and kimchi into small strips.
- In a saucepan, heat the sesame oil and add the pork, kimchi, gochugaru and garlic. Stir-fry until pork is cooked through, 5 to 6 minutes.
- Add the fish broth and kimchi juice and let combination simmer 6 to 8 minutes. Skim the top of the broth a couple of times.
- Fold in the tofu, black pepper and salt and simmer until thickened enough to ladle as a stew.
- Heat each tortilla, lay it flat and spread a cup of warmed rice on it. Ladle 6 ounces of the stew onto the rice.
- Using the tortilla like a sushi mat, roll the rice and stew, and then finish the wrap like a burrito, folding in the ends to close them.
Ingredient availability varies by location*