Offer customers the clean, crisp and natural taste of seafood with Portico Simply All-Natural, Chemical-Free Shrimp that delivers maximum freshness, flavor and versatility.
Shrimp & Salmon Fettuccine
- Prepare fettuccine as label directs. Drain and transfer to an ice bath; let stand 5 minutes; drain and drizzle with 2 tablespoons oil. Refrigerate in an airtight container up to 4 days. Makes about 7 cups.
- Toss remaining oil, All-Natural, Chemical-Free Shrimp, salmon, salt and pepper in a bowl. Bake at 400˚F until shrimp and salmon turn opaque throughout, about 10 minutes; cool. Refrigerate in an airtight container up to 3 days. Makes about 4 cups.
- Melt butter in a saucepan over medium-low heat; add garlic and cook until lightly browned, about 2 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Whisk in cream cheese, milk, zest and pepper until smooth. Heat to a simmer; add in Parmesan cheese, whisking constantly.
- Remove from heat; strain through a fine-mesh sieve. Refrigerate in an airtight container up to 6 days. Makes about 2½ cups.
- Heat oil in a sauté pan over medium-high heat; add kale and cook until just tender, about 3 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Add shrimp-salmon mixture, fettuccine and Lemon-Garlic Cream and cook until just heated through, about 3 minutes, stirring occasionally. Serve garnished with pepper.