- Thaw Roasted Corn & Peppers and set aside.
- Small dice the mango and red onion and chop the cilantro. Slice the grape tomatoes and cucumber, keeping all separate. Set aside until needed.
- Peel, devein and remove the tail from your shrimp. Cut the shrimp in half lengthwise. Remove the zest from one lime and reserve. Next, juice both limes and combine it with the lemon juice and zest of one lime.
- Add shrimp and vegetables to the juices and let them marinate for at least 30 min., or until the shrimp is slightly translucent. Add EVOO to taste and adjust seasonings.
- Peel and slice plantain into 1 inch rounds. Fry for 3 min. or until lightly golden brown at 350 degrees. Remove from fryer and smash the plantain flat. Let the plantains cool to room temp and then fry again until golden brown.
- To plate, place the tostones on the plate and top with the ceviche mix. Garnish with Pink Salt.
Ingredient availability varies by location*