- Heat pulled pork and reserve for service.
- Make the hot water cornbread cake mixture according to the directions on the package.
- In a medium hot cast iron skillet with some butter flavored oil, add two 2 oz. portion scoops of the batter mixture. Form two 2 oz. cakes and allow to brown and cook thru turning once. Reserve for service.
- To make the stack place one of the cornbread cakes on the plate. Place the seasoned pork on the cake apply 2 oz. of the BBQ sauce.
- Add 2 oz. of sliced red onions and 2 oz. of the pickle slices.
- Drizzle BBQ sauce on top
Ingredient availability varies by location*