- Season the swordfish with salt and pepper and grill for 2-3 minutes on each side or until it reaches 130 degrees internal temperature. Let rest for 5 minutes before serving.
- To prepare the port wine demi glace, reduce 1 c. of port Wine with a sprig of rosemary, oregano, and thyme for 1/3rd. Add 1 oz. mi glace concentrate, strain and reserve warm.
- Season with shishito, salt, pepper and olive oil. Char on the grill for 3 minutes on high, turning around.
- Steam golden beet for 35-40 minutes until fork tender. Chill, cut and char on a hot cast-iron pan. Season with salt and pepper.
- To make gremolata, chop oregano, thyme, rosemary, and arugula and combine with olive oil, lemon zest, lemon juice, salt and pepper.
- Caramelize 1/2 of the shallots in olive oil for 20 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
- Slice the shallots on a mandolin. Toss in corn starch and fry for 5 minutes or until crispy. Drain, season and keep remaining covered at room temperature until serving.
Ingredient availability varies by location*