- Start by preparing the harissa mayo. Combine mayo and harissa paste. Mix well.
- Cut the swordfish in half cross-section. Season swordfish pieces with salt and pepper. Place on a hot well-greased grill. After 2 minutes, flip the fish over and continue to cook to internal temperature of 135 F.
- While the fish is cooking, toast the brioche buns.
- For the assembly, divide the harissa mayo between four slices of buns and spread evenly. Place 1 oz. of arugula on the bottom bun on top of the harissa mayo followed by two slices of tomato. Place the grilled swordfish on top of the tomato slices; then place top bun on the swordfish.
- Serve with your choice of side.
Ingredient availability varies by location*