The Sysco Simply Meatless Burger Patty is taking your burger game to a whole new level.
- Heat 1 tbsp olive oil over medium high heat on flat top grill.
- Place Simply patty into oil and brown on one side for 2-3 minutes, flip and cook an additional 2-3 minutes until patty is heated through.
- Place the vegan cheese on the Simply patty while still on grill. Add a few teaspoons of water to the grill by the patty and cover with a dome for 15 seconds to melt cheese.
- While patty is cooking, heat the remaining ½ tbsp olive oil on the flat top grill and toast the cut sides of the buns until toasted.
- Combine the garlic, lemon juice, chickpeas and chickpea liquid, and vegetable oil into a blender and blend on high speed until completely smooth.
- Place into a bowl and drizzle in the olive oil whisking constantly until smooth.
- Season with salt and pepper. Refrigerate until ready to use.
To build burger
- Place 2T vegan mayonnaise on top of toasted bottom bun. Top with iceberg lettuce, tomato, red onion, pickles, simply patty and lastly the toasted top bun.