The Sysco Simply Meatless Burger Patty is taking your burger game to a whole new level.
- Heat 1 tbsp olive oil over medium high heat on flat top grill.
- Place Simply patty into oil and brown on one side for 2-3 minutes, flip and cook an additional 2-3 minutes until patty is heated through.
- Place the vegan cheese on the Simply patty while still on grill. Add a few teaspoons of water to the grill by the patty and cover with a dome for 15 seconds to melt cheese.
- While patty is cooking, heat the remaining ½ tbsp olive oil on the flat top grill and toast the cut sides of the buns until toasted.
- Combine the garlic, lemon juice, chickpeas and chickpea liquid, and vegetable oil into a blender and blend on high speed until completely smooth.
- Place into a bowl and drizzle in the olive oil whisking constantly until smooth.
- Season with salt and pepper. Refrigerate until ready to use.
To build burger
- Place 2T vegan mayonnaise on top of toasted bottom bun. Top with iceberg lettuce, tomato, red onion, pickles, simply patty and lastly the toasted top bun.
Ingredient availability varies by location*