- In a skillet add one cup of diced onion and sauté in light oil.
- Add one thawed package of pulled oats.
- Add a half cup of chili powder, two tablespoons of cumin, one teaspoon of granulated garlic and one cup of water.
- Simmer until water is absorbed. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Fry three corn tortillas for tacos.
- Mix 1 oz. Kale blend with 1 oz. cilantro vinaigrette. Use just enough dressing to make a light slaw.
Assemble as shown with .3 oz slaw, .3oz tomatoes, two thin jalapeno slices, a wedge of lime
and a ribbon of siriacha.
Ingredient availability varies by location*