1) Thinly slice the garlic. In a heavy skillet or cast iron, pan sear the Castelvetrano olives and garlic together, then set aside.
2) Dust the cheese curds with the Sriracha seasoning, set aside.
3) Poach and chill the shrimp, set aside.
4) Cook and 1/2" bias slice the Italian sausage, set aside.
5) Dice the smoked Gouda and portion out 4 oz., set aside.
6) 1/8" slice the rosemary bread on a slight bias, lightly brush with olive oil and toast, set aside.
7) Dust the blanched bacon strips with brown sugar, and oven roast at 400° until crisp (1-2 min.), set aside.
8) Trim off the celery base and remove the leafy center stalks, set aside.
9) 1/32" thin slice the salami, set aside.
10) Slice the cured pork loin, and cut 3 ribs off for the platter, pan sear those with the glaze, and set aside.
- Assemble your board.
Place the bacon in a small cup so it stands up, and set it on the back left corner. Stack the toasted bread slices in front of the bacon, and place the sliced maple-cured ham in front of the bread to finish filling the left side of the board.
Place the celery stalks in a small container so they stand upright, and set them on the back right corner. Place the glazed ham rib bones in front of the celery, then place the shrimp to the left of the ribs. This completes the right side of the board.
Behind the shrimp and ribs and to the left of the celery, working left and forward, place 1 oz. of pickled asparagus, Gouda, salami, stuffed olives, pepperoncini, and sausage slices, and garnish with lime wedges, lemon wedges and a few Tabasco bottles. This should fill the left center of the board.
Center Board (Cont.):
Moving to the back left side from the bacon and working right and forward, place artichoke hearts, the rest of the pickled asparagus, pepperoncini, cherry tomatoes, seasoned cheese curds and pan-seared olives. Garnish with additional lemon and lime wedges and mini Tabasco bottles.
Ingredient availability varies by location*