Fried Wrap “Bowls”:
- Place the wrap gently in your deep fryer. Using tongs and a small bowl or a steel soup ladle, press down on the wrap to submerge it. The sides of the wrap will float up around the bowl/ladle to form the bowl shape.
- Fry the wrap until golden brown and crisp. Using tongs, carefully remove the wrap from the oil and place upside down on a wire rack.
- Heat chorizo con papas to an internal temperature of 135˚F or higher.
- Layer shredded lettuce and pico de gallo on the bottom of the Ghost Pepper wrap shell.
- Portion 4-5 ounces of chorizo con papas on top of lettuce.
- Finish with a fried egg and garnish with shredded cheddar cheese, sour cream, sliced jalapeños, and cilantro.
Ingredient availability varies by location*