Arrezzio Imperial Luxe Ravioli (Goat Cheese and Lemon) make serving elegant ravioli dishes a breeze. Just heat and serve with your favorite sauce, such as this one enriched with walnuts and fresh parsley.
Crispy Wild Mushrooms
For the Walnut-Parsley Sauce
- Toast walnuts on a sheet pan at 400°F until fragrant and golden brown, about 7 minutes; cool slightly.
- Pulse garlic, shallots, parsley, and walnuts in a food processor to coarse crumbs; add remaining ingredients and pulse to combine.
- Refrigerate in an airtight container up to 6 days. Makes about 2 cups.
For the Crispy Wild Mushrooms
- Toss all ingredients in a bowl; roast mushrooms on a sheet pan at 450°F until golden brown and crispy, about 35 minutes.
- Refrigerate in an airtight container up to 6 days. Makes about 4 cups.
- Roast a portion of mushrooms on a sheet pan at 400°F until crispy, about 10 minutes.
- Prepare a portion of ravioli as label directs; drain.
Heat a portion of Walnut-Parsley Sauce in a sauté pan over medium heat until simmering, about 4 minutes; remove from heat and swirl in a portion
- Serve ravioli and mushrooms over Walnut-Parsley Sauce sprinkled with a portion of cheese.
Ingredient availability varies by location*