- In a pot mix in horchata base with 1/2 cup condensed milk.
- Turn heat to low. Once it starts warming up, add a bit of unflavored mousse powder and dissolve by constantly mixing with a spoon or spatula to avoid simmering. Once the gelatin dissolves, remove pot from heat and let the mixture cool completely.
- Once the horchata mousse mix has cooled, gradually fold in the whipped cream with a spatula in delicate strokes. Cover the bowl with plastic and stick inside the fridge to set for at least 2 hours.
- When it's time to serve, toast the Graham cracker crumbs in the oven at 400°F for about 10 minutes.
- Add a couple of spoonfuls of crackers to the bottom of the serving glass. Add mousse to a resealable bag/piping bag and cut a hole in one corner to pipe your mousse into the serving glass, making swirls as you move up. Top it with hibiscus sugar and a cinnamon stick.
Ingredient availability varies by location*