- Cut pork loin or tenderloin into desired portion sizes.
- Place the pork cuts between two sheets of plastic wrap and pound with a meat tenderizer until about ¼ inch thick.
- Crack and whip eggs in a bowl, place flour in a separate bowl and bread crumbs in another separate bowl.
- Dip the pork cuts into the flour first, then the egg wash, then the bread crumbs, making sure to coat both sides. Shake off any excess bread crumbs.
- Ensure cooking oil is hot (325-350 degrees).
- If frying in a commercial fryer, place chop in fryer for about 5-6 minutes. If pan frying, fry for about 2-3 minutes on each side. The pork should be a deep golden brown. When done, place pork on a plate lined with paper towels.
- Note: Serve garnished with sliced lemons and parsley. Serve with spaetzle, German potato salad, or even French fries.
Ingredient availability varies by location*