FOR THE BREAD PUDDING:
FOR THE VANILLA RUM SAUCE:
Your items have been added.
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Place bread cubes in a greased 9" x 5" bread pan.
- In a separate bowl, combine the egg yolks, eggs, cream, milk and sugar.
- Pour over bread mixture.
- Place bread pan in a larger baking dish. Fill larger dish with boiling water halfway up the sides. Bake at 350° F for 50–55 minutes, or until a knife inserted near center comes out clean.
- Remove from water bath and cool for 15 minutes.
For the vanilla rum sauce
- Combine all ingredients except vanilla and rum in a 1-quart saucepan.
- Cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until mixture thickens and comes to a full boil (5–8 minutes).
- Stir in vanilla and rum.
- To serve, slice bread pudding and stack on the center of the plate, alternating fillings of Nutella and whipped cream with crushed peppermint candies and sugared cranberries. Drizzle vanilla rum sauce on top and serve warm.
Ingredient availability varies by location*