- Drain the tofu and gently crumble with your hands, do not crumble too fine. Set aside.
- Heat the oil in a non-stick skillet on medium heat and add shallot, ginger and lemongrass. Stir and cook until fragrant. Adjust heat if necessary. Do not let it get dark.
- Add tofu and gently stir to combine. Raise heat to medium-high and continue to stir. Continue to cook the tofu until most of the moisture evaporates and it begins to slightly brown around the edges.
- Add gochujang, fish sauce, sugar and lime juice. Continue to cook on low heat and stir to combine all ingredients in the skillet.
- Remove the skillet from the heat and quickly toss with scallion, mint, cilantro and fresh chilies.
- Prepare a serving platter with steamed jasmine rice, tofu mixture, jicama wraps, cucumber and remaining fresh herbs. Garnish with fresh lime wedges. Serve immediately.
Ingredient availability varies by location*