Lower costs without sacrificing quality with this convenient version of a menu favorite. Made from USDA Choice grade beef, Sysco Classic Sous Vide Sirloin Steak is pre-portioned, lightly seasoned, and pre-cooked to medium-rare in a water bath to precisely 135 degrees. It is then immediately individually quick frozen (IQF), making it ready to heat and serve for a consistently perfect steak every time. Operators can easily add their signature touch and eliminate the need for skilled labor in the back-of-house by incorporating this highly versatile product in center-of-the-plate entrées, all-day breakfast options, on top of salads, and more.
Features & Benefits
- Sous vide is a French technique using a temperature-controlled water bath that requires 7 to 10 hours of cooking time to achieve tender, juicy meat
- USDA Choice grade beef delivers a prime eating experience
- Pre-portioning and precision cooking ensure consistent serving sizes and evenly cooked meat, which decreases returned steaks
- Decrease ticket times; simply thaw, sear, and serve
- Ready-to-prepare product saves time and labor costs
- Consistent and safe product as cooked under sous vide cooking method in USDA-certified facility
- Steak is more popular than ever, appearing on 73% of menus*
- Sous vide products have increased 186% on foodservice menus over the last 4 years*
Get inspired and start incorporating Sysco Classic Sous Vide Sirloin Steak into your menu today:
1. Grilled Tamari Butter Sirloin Steak: Grilled tamari butter-glazed sous vide top sirloin steak over sriracha roasted wild mushrooms, leeks, and carrots garnished with toasted sesame seeds and served with additional tamari butter.
2. Sirloin Steak & Squash Skewers With Cilantro-Dill Chimichurri: Grilled sous vide top sirloin steak, yellow squash, zucchini, and red onion skewers drizzled with cilantro-dill chimichurri and garnished with fresh dill.
3. Steak & Egg-Topped Sweet Potato Hash Waffle Over Bourbon-Chile Glaze: Sliced, grilled sous vide top sirloin steak and a sunny side up egg and bacon-topped sweet potato hash waffle over Bourbon-Chile Glaze garnished with chopped green onion and fresh parsley.
4. Steak Frites With Pink Peppercorn Béarnaise: Grilled and sliced sous vide top sirloin steak topped with a pink peppercorn béarnaise served with crispy shoestring French fries and garnished with micro-herbs and additional pink peppercorn.
Visit SuppliesOnTheFly.com and search “Cutting Edge Solutions” for more information on featured servingware.
Sysco’s Cutting Edge Solutions provide new and innovative products to help you refresh your menu, drive repeat business and streamline back-of-house operations. Contact your local Sysco Marketing Associate today for more details.